RanFab 4.2 - Maintenance Release
This is our mid-year release where we have addressed all reported bugs and also added some new functionality. Take a look at our feature request section to view which ones have made it in and vote or submit new requests if your expected feature did not make it. Below is a very brief outline of the most prominent changes:
- Importing of CAD files with really long file names is now handled.
- Restriction added for deleting of parts. Used parts cannot be deleted and others can be deleted by admins only.
- Improved efficiency for the nesting screen to handle multiple processes at the same time - See filters.
- Changes to the clock record for staff members.
- Multiple improvements and efficiency increases as per reported issue by our customer base.
- Part spacing for nesting fix.
- Add multiple fabrication operations from a cutting list in one action.
- Add multiple subcontracting operations from a cutting list in one action.
- Quote analyses report! Requires addition of SQL query to your database for a proper upgrade - See attached.
- Tax rate increased to 4 decimals
- Invoice date range report added for partial deliveries
- Capacity to save the jobs table structure in a customer order
- Latest compatibility with DXF and DWG for the CAD Importer
- Colouring of separate parts during nesting for easy identification
- Better handle of nesting long and skinny parts
- We are now listing which parts did not nest
- Display of nests which are duplicated by a number of duplications instead of a copy of the nest.