How to setup Google calendar sync
We use the standards offered by Google to authorise our app with their services and they are based on the OAuth2.0 Client.
- Navigate to google cloud console
- Create a newly registered app as a web app.
- Your web origin should be: http://your.external.IP:8080 or without the port, if your server runs on port 80
- Your redirect URI should be: http://your.external.IP:8080/RanFab/req.awggl2
- Click Generate and copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret Key into the Google section of your System Settings.
- Now you should navigate to your RanFab external address and be able to sync your calendars once you authorise the process with Google.